National Specialties brgan in 1979 from the trunk of our car. By the fall of 1980 we owned our own 1500 sq ft office building in South Tacoma and had grown to become a major competitor in the Northwest Promotional Products Industry. In 1985 a small commercial photo studio was opened to support one of National Specialties larger clients. For the next five years all print layout, design and photo work was done from this facility for the Kirk Company. For the next 15 years we were the primary source of Promotional Products and marketing aids for Russell Investment Group. It's home office was located here in Tacoma. We are now proud to be a major supplier of RPI's for the the Soldiers and Officers at JBLM and around the world. We have done work for Ft Hood, Ft Knox, Ft Leonard Wood, 7th Army and 8th Army. National Specialties has its own embroidery department, shirt printing department, laser engraver, pad printer, large format printer, 65" laminator and thermal transfer equipment.